- Petrol duty frozen for fifth year
- 0.5p-a-litre Sept increase scrapped
- Little change in company car tax
- Severn toll crossing reduced
- 5p cheaper fuel in rural areas
- Tax-exempt classic cars from 1976
- £100m fund for autonomous cars
Drivers living in rural areas may benefit from 5p-a-litre cuts, as a new countryside tax relief kicks in on 1 April 2015, the Budget also revealed today.
And Osborne announced further investment into autonomous cars and revealed Government plans to reduce the Severn road crossing toll from 2018, when it passes into public ownership.
Read on for a full analysis with carmagazine.co.uk