The Quant made its debut at the 2014 Geneva Motor Show (pictured) in March, the saltwater technology has now been certified for use on European roads.
The main highlights of this salt water powered vehicle are as follows:
- The car uses a saltwater flow cell system to power four electric motors
- Quant e-Sport limousine's top speed is 217mph - equal to a McLaren P1
- Two 200-litre water tanks can provide a range of 373 miles (600km)
- The four-seater is 5.25 meters (0.4ft) long and 2.2 meters wide (7.2ft)
- Price and sale date yet to be confirmed, but may cost more than £1m